Terms & Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
My Essay Hub is a custom writing website owned by Eline Freelance Services. We are a professional writing and proofreading service that offers custom papers such as term papers, thesis papers, essays, research papers, and dissertations for assistance purposes only. These custom papers should be used with proper reference and should not be submitted to any academic institution for credit.
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Dissertations, etc
- Plagiarism check
Level of Writing
- Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Plagiarism Checker Terms of Service
Maximum limit of words you can check at a time is 100 000. Please make sure your document is not bigger than 16MB.
The texts you check using our services will not be used for any purposes and will not be shared with third parties. We do not use texts of our customers.
Important: Our services are non-refundable.
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from the Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking the Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- The customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- The writer starts working on the order.
- The customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customers may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and the compensation order should be placed. My Essay Hub delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
* Turnitin, as well as WriteCheck or iThenticate are trusted plagiarism- detecting engines applied nowadays by a wide range of educational institutions. Please be very careful with other unreliable software that usually regards direct quotes or bibliographies as plagiarism. Please take into consideration that all handwritten files on the plagiarism use either by a customer are not treated as corroborative pieces of evidence of our employees’ fault.
- In the case of a continuation order, neither our writers nor mynursingtutors.com should assume any responsibilities for plagiarism detected in the sections or parts completed by a customer. Only sections or parts written by our authors are to be analyzed for plagiarism issues and authenticity.
- If a customer is not pleased with his / her paper, the support department at mynursingtutors.com will investigate the case and issue a detailed report on it. If it turns out that a customer is right, we provide a partial/full refund. We do inform a customer about the case results within 3-4 business days.
- A customer may ask for a free revision within a period of 2 days (48 hours) from the expiration of the order deadline. After the above period expires, a client has to place a compensation order. If an author agrees to revise it without any compensation, no refund will be provided in the future.
- Regarding 20+ pages papers, a customer may apply for a free revision within 30 days after the provided deadline is over.
- A customer loses the right to a free revision if he/she changes initial instructions. If important materials are provided by a customer after the paper is ready or during the writing course, mynursingtutors.com may ask the customer to place a compensation order.
- If a customer decides to use a “Free Revision” option, he has to set a new deadline, as well as to indicate what exactly should be done by the writer. In some cases, it is very difficult to reassign an order or find an excellent specialist. Therefore, we may need about 24 hours to make a necessary revision. However, a revised work will be delivered as quickly as possible.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days of Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that the revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with the “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- My Essay Hub can provide a 100% refund to each customer if there was a double charge or duplicate order placement by mistake. It is important to contact our agents and cancel an order.
- If our agents fail to assign an author for the client’s order, a customer will be granted a 100% refund.
- As soon as we grant a full refund, a customer has no rights to use any materials prepared by our writers no matter what the purposes or circumstances are.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind that we cannot revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions.
- Please note that the ordering process at the client website is robust, involving three steps of registration, order creation, and payment. It is thus fallacious for the client to state that they made an order by mistake or they didn’t authorize the transaction. Refunds relating to unauthorized transactions will not be accepted if the client has already marked the order as complete or approved especially when writers have been paid and certainly, when the client has already used the document for their benefit.
A Partial Refund
- A partial refund can be applied for if the wrong page number was stated in the order form by a customer. Only a part of the price of such an order can be refunded taking into consideration all the peculiarities of the order word count.
- If a customer made a mistake while indicating his / her level of writing (For example, “High School” instead of “College”), a decrease in the refund percentage amount is possible.
- The percentage of a refund is recalculated if contradicting instructions/comments are sent by a customer. For instance, there is an evident contradiction between the description of the order and the materials or documents attached.
- Canceling an order when a writer was assigned:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*An order cannot be canceled in case only 30% of the deadline set by a customer is left and a writer has already been assigned to the paper. Moreover, if a writer has already uploaded a complete paper, the order cannot be canceled.
*All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
If a customer fails to reply to our requests regarding his / her personal data verification aimed at avoiding various forms of online fraudulent actions, the deadline for order completion begins from the moment we get respective clarifications. A customer will then have to place an additional order or add some time.
Word Count Issues
- According to the recognized rules regarding the word count, there should be 300 words per page. Depending upon the order peculiarities, the rule of word count may not be applied. For instance, if a customer orders a technical paper with a lot of calculations or formulae. The price of such an order is calculated considering the complexity of the provided instructions.
- PowerPoint Presentations. It is possible for a customer to order such a paid service as Speaker notes. In the majority of cases, speakers notes comprise 100-150 words written below each slide.
- The tests that should be passed online are usually calculated in accordance with the number of questions – 5 questions per 1 page. We also apply the above rule to “multiple choice” questions. A 10-page order should be placed if there are 50 questions.
Delivery / Deadline
- In the case of early delivery, a customer needs to place a compensation order. In such a case, the support team at mynursingtutors.com recalculates the price of the order. In case of an early delivery without any compensation, it is not possible for a customer to apply for a refund in the future.
- If an order is sent late by a writer without the customer’s approval of the deadline extension, a partial refund can be provided. The difference in payment is to be recalculated according to our pricing policy.
- A customer should always choose or indicate the right type of order. For instance, if he or she chooses “Dissertation” instead of “Thesis,” a refund is not granted because the payment is not provided.
- As for the “Rewriting” services, the text is supposed to be paraphrased or reworded. Whatever additional services (additional research, calculations, etc.) are requested by a customer, a compensation order should be placed on our website.
- Emails or personal profiles should be checked by a customer for any messages or notifications sent by our employees. Constant interaction and communication are encouraged.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap, Stripe), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, the free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Format and Features
- 300 words/page
- All paper formats (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian)
- Font: 12 point Times New Roman
- Double and single spacing
- Free bibliography page
- Free title page
- Free plagiarism report (on demand)
- Free revision (on demand)
- Progressive delivery